Junior Project Manager
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 11 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-10 it Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is making changes as new technologies look to change the way they work. The Junior Project Manager will play an important role in managing several smaller scale projects of national significance, with a mix of technical and business initiatives.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle for multiple development projects with respect to planning, coordination and project management support
- Provide support and coach team members in project management
- Actively and regularly engage with stakeholders
- Provide regular reporting to both internal and external stakeholders Maintain and enhance project management tools and systems for efficient work tracking for the unit
- Guide and provide advice to team members on workflows, procedures and processes
- Excellent coordination, planning, and project management skills
- Ability to work comfortably with technical subject matter
- Have an eye for detail and process analysis, development, and implementation
- Great communication skills where you can work within a team to achieve results in a timely, efficient, and effective way
- Flexible workstyle and won’t be phased by complexity, ambiguity, or new challenges
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in project coordination and or management
- Prince 2 Certification, relevant tertiary qualification and MS Project skills are also desirable
This is a great opportunity to develop your Project Management skills and take the next step in your career.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.