Consultant Harriet Mcguire
Date posted 8 September 20192019-09-08 2019-11-07 it Wellington CBD Wellington NZ NZD 100 130 130 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced business focused Project Manager to join a project in an exciting organisation.
An exciting opportunity in this dynamic organisation awaits the right candidate. The ideal person will have proven experience as a business facing Project Manager, and will be comfortable engaging across all levels of the business. You will also have prior experience within government or large private sector organisations.
As the Project Manager, you will be adept at managing and overseeing multiple projects, from a business facing perspective. You will ensure that project management systems and processes are in place to successfully deliver work, whilst managing multiple, complex stakeholders.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders by acting as the central point of contact
- Drive the planning and execution of the project
- Develop and maintain an up to date risk register
- Drive the achievement of the project plan and schedule
- Oversee work streams and ensure that scope and time frames meet the agreed criteria
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Proven experience of project management methodologies and ability to deliver complex business projects
- Project management qualification, such as PMP / PRINCE2 practitioner
- Strong written documentation skills
- Have previous experience as a business facing Project Manager
- Adaptable and agile mindset
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience in government or large private sector organisations
- Experience in a digital space
You will be part of a high performing team, building upon your proven delivery and project management experience and knowledge in a large, complex environment. You will work with high-level stakeholders and take ownership of your work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Harriet McGuire on 04 471 9771.