Change and Benefits Advisor
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 27 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-26 public-sector-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 82000 95000 95000 YEAR Stats NZ
This role sits in a dynamic and growing change practice at Stats NZ. The environment is busy and fast-paced and boasts a strong team culture that puts an emphasis on professional development and looking after its people.
About the role:
As the Change and Benefits Advisor, you will be accountable for working with and supporting the business on change initiatives. You’ll build awareness and understanding of the change, provide advice, support and services, and help the organisation effectively implement and adopt the change.
You will use your proactive and adaptable mindset as you become a champion of change and the benefits it will deliver for the business.
- Assist and lead thinking relevant to the leadership and management of change ability and readiness, benefits management and realisation
- Assist and lead the management of benefits from identification to realisation
- Contribute to the implementation and embedding of new capabilities that are delivered by the projects
- Build and maintain strong connections across the business
- Build productive relationships across networks and internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a high level of service delivery to the business
- Share the compelling case for change with frontline staff
- Assist in and lead training for frontline staff and people leaders in change activities
- A curious and proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- An agile mindset and an ability to work in evolving environments
- An understanding of the mechanics of government
- Desire to develop your change and benefits management career
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience in change management, benefits management, or in a similar discipline (OD, generalist/OD, LD/OD) or role is advantageous
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic and energetic change and benefits team, working on a number of high-profile initiatives. You will be exposed to stakeholders across the entire business, giving you the platform to build great, long-lasting relationships.
If you have an interest in a career in change and benefits management, this role is a great way to begin, in a supportive and complex environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.