Change and Benefits Manager
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 public-sector-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 85000 110000 110000 YEAR Stats NZ
This role sits in a dynamic and growing change practice within Stats NZ. The environment is busy, fast-paced and boasts a strong team culture that puts an emphasis on professional development and looking after its people.
About the role:
As the Change and Benefits Manager, you will be accountable for working with and supporting the business on change initiatives. You’ll build awareness and understanding of the change, provide advice, support and services, and help the organisation effectively implement and adopt the change.
You will draw from your strong stakeholder engagement skills, while finding ways to improve and drive the efficiency and effectiveness of change, supporting ultimate benefits realisation.
- Develop and lead thinking relevant to the leadership and management of change ability and readiness, benefits management and realisation
- Manage benefits from identification to realisation
- Ensure the implementation and embedding of new capabilities are delivered by the projects
- Build and maintain strong connections across the business
- Build productive relationships across networks and internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a high level of service delivery to the business
- Share the compelling case for change with frontline staff
- Develop and lead training for frontline staff and people leaders in change activities
- A curious and proactive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop
- Proven experience in project environments
- An agile mindset and an ability to work in evolving environments
- An understanding of the mechanics of government
- Desire to develop your change management career
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience in change management, benefits management, or in a similar discipline
In this role, you will be a key part of a dynamic and energetic change and benefits team, working on a number of high-profile initiatives. You will be exposed to stakeholders across the entire business, building great, long-lasting relationships.
Your opportunity to develop as a change leader will be supported by a maturing change and benefits practice, where you can bring your ‘whole self’ to work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.