Project Manager - Business Transformation
Salary $110,000 - $120,000 per annum + plus Kiwisaver
Consultant Lisa Van Vuuren
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 it Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 110000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager to join the PMO in delivering projects that transform the business services of an integrated procurement, supply chain and finance shared service, allowing us to work alongside our DHB partners and, in turn, enable them to focus on assisting and supporting our communities to be healthy and independent.
About the role:
The key duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring a clear governance structure is established for projects
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders to initiate projects, and define project plans and proactively managing and monitoring progress
- Providing management of budget, risks, issues, and initiating correction actions as appropriate.
- Building positive stakeholder engagement and communication relationships, promoting projects and the benefits to be delivered.
- Championing the use and benefit of the PMO’s methodologies, ensuring a consistent and common approach is used
- Encouraging a through-life philosophy and approach to change management, maximising participation and buy in for initiatives at all stages of the project lifecycle.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally hold a relevant industry related tertiary qualification and demonstrate strong project management experience of large/complex projects. You will be a creative and dedicated individual who demonstrates the ability to influence and communicate effectively to a diverse range of stakeholders. You operate with energy and passion and demonstrate a collaborative approach.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification / Project Management Certification
- Experience within a clinical environment is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management and implementation with a proven track record of success delivering large, complex and multiple information application system projects
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies
- Sound knowledge and experience in managing business process change
- Proven experience in cultivating and managing customer/ supplier relationships
- Proven experience in building and maintaining a cohesive motivated team environment where teams collaborative effectively
- Proven experience assessing priorities and managing a variety of activities in a time sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality
- Strong written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity to work in an organisation that makes a difference to people’s lives every day!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Van Vuuren on 09 374 7313.