Consultant Georgie Campbell
Date posted 31 May 2022wellington business-transformation/project-management 2022-06-06 2022-07-30 public-sector-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ 6011 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Great opportunity for driven and proactive project coordinators to demonstrate their existing project coordination skills.
We are looking for hardworking, driven and enthusiastic Project Coordinators or for someone looking to move into the space. As a Project Coordinator you must have excellent organisation, communication and relationship building skills. You will need to be flexible and being able to pick up new tasks quickly is crucial.
- Provide administrative support for projects
- Preparing agendas and meeting packs
- Governance reporting
- Managing risks and issues
- Project status reporting
- General assistance to the Project Manager and other team members needs
- Great relationship management skills
- Proactive, pragmatic attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach to your work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised
- Work in a supportive and friendly environment
- Career development opportunities
- Ability to work from home when able to
Great opportunities across government for project coordinators looking for a new opportunity!