Consultant Kody Beleski
Date posted 21 June 2022wellington business-transformation/project-management 2022-06-27 2022-08-20 it Wellington CBD Wellington Wellington CBD NZ 6011 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This important and high impact team is seeking an experienced Change Lead to support the delivery of key initiatives across the sector. You will join a high performing, collaborative team, driving good change management. As the Change Lead, you will be responsible for engaging and building collaborative networks at all levels, to provide change planning, management and implementation expertise. You will also be helping to implement best practice change methodology, establish change strategies, build relationships and lead co-design activities to support the goals of the department.
• Develop, maintain and lead Business Change Strategy
• Work with key stakeholders to develop approaches and provide sound, strategic advice to enable the business
• Own and understand the business change landscape and methodology
• Contribute to development and adoption of appropriate tools and frameworks
• Ensure business change management activities are integrated in to project plans and support the delivery of the change management plan
• Maintain and develop relationships and with key stakeholders and business owners
• Provide mentoring and guidance to the change team to ensure projects are delivered successfully
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence
• Proven experience with providing change management leadership and advice within a large, complex organisation
• Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management skills
• In-depth knowledge and experience in change management best practices, processes and procedures
• A collaborative, team centric and people focused mindset
• A high level of initiative and ability to work in ambiguity
• Proven experience in analysing, designing, and delivering operational, people-focused change within ICT and business environments.
• Desire to learn and develop, in a supportive team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career in change, in a growing team.
You will join a dynamic and fun team of like-minded people who are striving to achieve positive outcomes for the sector and New Zealand. You will make your mark on maturing change for the business, working with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: Market RatesLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 14 June 2022A large government organisation is looking for a Business Analyst with proven experience working on the successful establishment of high-profile programmes of work. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst with an interest in the environmental and climate sector. You will be a champion of the Business Analysis profession, with proven delivery across a range of projects, confidence to consult with a broad range and level of stakeholders and the ability to be involved in any phase of the business analysis process.