Senior Service Designer
Salary $110,000 - $140,000 per annum
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Kody Beleski
Date posted 14 July 2022wellington business-transformation/project-management 2022-07-18 2022-09-12 it Wellington Central Wellington Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Martin Sidoruk
A Senior Service Designer is required to support the delivery of a range of key business initiatives in the public sector. This will include leading processes to identify issues and benefits, from a customer and user perspective, workshopping and engaging with stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes. This large public sector organisation is working towards some important, key strategic initiatives which will have a positive impact on New Zealanders across the country. They are running a large programme of work to tackle some important issues and transform their core ways of working to be more fit for purpose. To support them to achieve their objectives, we are seeking a Senior Service Designer to join the team on a permanent basis.
• Lead and support complex projects that require human-centred design and manage their delivery
• Support co-design and implementation of services, taking into account Te Ao Maori, iwi and community experiences and perspectives;
• Support development and delivery of future state design
• Facilitate and support multi-stakeholder workshops and ensure effective consultation and engagement
• Identifying and clearly capturing business problems and benefits
• Proactively managing and building relationships with key stakeholders and representing the business in different forums
• Proven experience in developing and leading service design and delivery processes within complex pieces of work
• Demonstrated experience in facilitating and supporting teams in co-design
• Ability to champion service design that is fit for purpose and support better outcomes
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A commitment to service design and delivery that demonstrates awareness and sensitivity towards Māori, Pacific Peoples and other cultures
• Highly collaborative
You will play a key role in an impactful, high priority programme of work that makes a difference.
You will work autonomously with flexible working arrangements and career development opportunities available.
Salary: $110,000 - $135,000 per annum + Competitive salaryLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 2 August 2022You will support product managers, product, and business owners to plan, resource and deliver in accordance with SAFe and Agile methodologies and Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC). You will have clear expectations to work to and will take ownership of meeting those expectations and delivering value
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per annumLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 12 August 2022Wellington Free Ambulance (WFA) are the only emergency ambulance service in Greater Wellington and Wairarapa and the only ones in the country who are free. We take more than 150,000 111 calls each year and respond to over 50,000 emergencies and are here 24/7, 365 days a year. Wellington Free Ambulance is a charity. The Public Safety Network (PSN) programme is a unique, cross agency programme supporting the four emergency services providers in New Zealand. As the Project Manager, you will support the individual projects essential for WFA to realise the full benefits of transitioning to the new Public Service Network capability.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 8 August 2022The Change Adviser is suited to someone who is excited by opportunities that can be achieved through flexible working, new technologies and building a collaborative and supportive work culture. This function provides change planning, management and implementation expertise to support the delivery of initiatives across Business Enablement and Support to enable the delivery of equitable and excellent outcomes.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 7 August 2022The Change Adviser is suited to someone who is excited by opportunities that can be achieved through flexible working, new technologies and building a collaborative and supportive work culture. This function provides change planning, management and implementation expertise to support the delivery of initiatives across Business Enablement and Support to enable the delivery of equitable and excellent outcomes.