Highly profitable careers in 2016

vegas-lights

In our latest survey, 69% of professionals said they were expecting a pay rise in 2016 but what about the other 31%?

Although salary is only one of the factors to consider when searching for a new role, it definitely plays a part in the decision making process. If you’re one of the professionals who aren’t expecting a salary increase this year, then perhaps it’s time for a career change.

 

In-line with the launch of our 2016 Global Salary Survey, we compiled a list of some of the most profitable careers in 2016:

In Auckland

  1. Risk and compliance manager – up to $160k
  2. Remuneration manager – up to $150k
  3. BI manager – up to $150k
  4. Senior associate – up to $230k
  5. Security specialist – up to $150k

Enterprise architects can command up to $200k per annum.

In Wellington

  1. Auditor – up to $100K
  2. EPMO manager – up to $230k
  3. Business change manager – up to $185k
  4. Learning and development manager – up to $180k
  5. Enterprise architect – up to $200k

If any of these roles have sparked your interest then check out our latest vacancies and start your job hunt today.

You can also review salaries across a range of industry sectors by downloading our Salary Checker App for Apple and Android to have the latest rates at your fingertips.

For a more in-depth discussion about salaries and current job opportunities, get in touch with one of our expert consultants.

Set up a targeted

job alert

Read more »

Latest jobs