Consultant Bridget Clarke
Date posted 31 May 20192019-06-03 2019-07-30 consultancy Napier Hawkes Bay NZ NZD 85000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Property Group Limited (TPG) is New Zealand’s largest specialist property consultancy with over 20 years’ experience. With a nationwide presence we are proud to be a 100% privately owned company. TPG Planning is a growing area of our business. We have an experienced team of planners in offices throughout the country providing a range of services to our varied profile of public and private sector clients. You will be joining a team who are passionate about what they do combined with strong technical planning experience in the Resource Management Act (RMA) and urban planning. Our planners help deliver successful outcomes by partnering collaboratively with our property, development and GIS colleagues and assisting our clients with a full package of planning and property related advice.
- The range of work you can typically expect to be involved with includes securing resource consents for development projects, preparing notices of requirement for infrastructure projects, preparing district plan changes or providing advanced urban policy and strategy advice for central and local government
- A passion for providing astute and practical planning advice
- Strong relationship management experience and a track record of forging strong relationships within and beyond your workplace
- Experience in coaching, guiding and mentoring junior team members
- Strong business acumen and established networks that can contribute to extending our existing client base.
TPG offers a challenging, fun and stimulating work environment. Joining the TPG team means joining a culture which values you and values your individual needs. We offer a competitive remuneration package, career progression and learning and development opportunities, as well as a fun social work culture.
We're committed to providing a supportive environment for our people and we work together to put in place flexible arrangements that best suit each person, their team and the company. We are open to considering a flexible arrangement for this role
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Bridget Clarke on 04 471 9705.