Social Responsibility Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 20 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This newly created position is a fantastic opportunity to take the reigns of the Social Responsbility programme for this iconic NZ retailer. With a framework in place, you will be in charge of bringing the programme to life and looking at ways to evolve and improve the programme to ensure the company remains recognised as a responsible leader in the industry.
- Plan, develop and execute social responsibility programme
- Manage budget, timeline and resources to deliver on initiatives
- Support the Leadership team to execute the engagement strategy for the programme
- Identify opportunities to improve awareness of programme with consumers and public
- Continuiosyly look for opportunities to improve programme suing reserach and data
- Ensure Social Responsibility programme is embedded in all parts of the business
- 5 years expereince in consumer-focused social responsibility programmes
- Strong stakeholder engagement and project management skills
- Ability to obtain information from relevant sources - research, data etc - and turn into action
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.