Candidate Manager – Professional Services
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Nicola Colson
Date posted 8 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Central Featherston House, 119/123 Featherston St, Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 40 60 60 YEAR Robert Walters Robert Walters
Robert Walters is a global recruitment firm with a reputation for delivering quality services to its clients. The Professional Services division recruits across Policy, HR, Legal and Marketing, Communications and Sales disciplines. They have an excellent opportunity for a Candidate Manager to join one of their busy teams.
The Candidate Manager is responsible for all aspects of understanding client needs, identification of suitable candidates and the follow through to candidates, contractors and clients. The incumbent will have the opportunity to contribute to the team and its processes, and also participate in client, contractor and candidate development and support.
• Fully understanding clients/candidates needs through developing knowledge of the organisation’s technical and cultural environment, business objectives and people.
• Building rapport and relationships with candidate and being able to liaise and consult at a senior level.
• Developing relationships and networking with strategic people in the market place.
• Individual daily and weekly planning to maximise recruitment results.
• Preparing weekly reporting to management
• Updating Profile database records immediately following activity so all correspondence and activity is
• Sourcing/headhunting new potential candidates via social media and networking
• Demonstrated commercial work experience with previous experience in a customer focussed role.
• Ability to screen and select candidates by means of behavioural and competency based interview
• Maturity, demonstrated through confidence, and ability to relate to people and command their respect.
• Uncompromised integrity and professionalism towards all Robert Walters’ staff and in particular to all candidates and clients.
• Effective communication skills with a persuasive manner and the ability to apply effective negotiation skills over telephone conversations.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrable history of requirements gathering, understanding
• A willingness and genuine desire to understand the applicable market.
Career opportunities / selling points
At Robert Walters we actively encourage development and career progression through a robust reward and recognition scheme. We are a collaborative environment that works hard to achieve results, and team spirit, open communication and honesty is encouraged.
The role offers a strong career path and opportunity to develop within the business. This is a great opportunity to work in a team based position and develop a rewarding career within the recruitment industry with a top global company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Colson on 04 471 9715.