Commercial Programme Manager
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanessa Powell
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 transport-and-rail 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of programmes and plans to ensure the safe and timely delivery of a large infrastructure project.
A large multi national private organisation looking to deliver a key programme of work targeting infrastructure and increasing transport viability for kiwis.
About the role:
The Commercial Programme Manager is accountable for the delivery of a key infrastructure programme, the delivery must be in accordance with appropriate business practices and drive excellence through the organisation.
• Developing and maintaining asset management strategies and policies suitable for the long term and short term management of infrastructure assets (including, but not limited to, roads, bridges, footpaths, buildings, and associated infrastructure).
• Achieve target profitability of the programmes contract
• Contribute to the project design development process to ensure that the programme is delivered in such a manner as to be maintainable over the operating term
• Establish and maintain clear communication in relation to technical issues with key stakeholders, including the community and other stakeholders
• Establish regular reports on technical, systems and productivity performances.
• Experience in outsourced road asset management, operations and maintenance.
• Extensive stakeholder relations experience in terms of government, third party asset owners, subcontractors and suppliers.
• Demonstrated knowledge of, and the ability to, interpret and apply relevant legislation standards and guidelines.
• Demonstrated commitment to delivering quality customer service and responsiveness to customer requests.
• Experience in the investigation of, and reporting on, a wide variety of engineering and asset management related complaints and issues.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills with experience in policy report writing.
This organisation is interested in developing and training their staff and the successful delivery of this programme will lead to new opportunities throughout the business
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Vanessa Powell on 04 471 9728.