Consultant Joe Whitfield
Date posted 1 October 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Strategi Group is looking to appoint a CEO to lead the growth and transformation of its education, consulting and compliance companies.
Strategi Group comprises Strategi Institute Ltd which provides educational services to the Financial Services market including taking students through the Level 5 Certificate and Strategi Ltd, a leading provider of best practice and compliance services.
Strategi Group has commenced an exciting phase of transformation and growth and is looking for a Group CEO to continue to grow the business, maximise the huge opportunities created by the various regulatory changes and achieve the strategic goals set by the board.
- Lead the Strategi Group business units
- Grow sales
- Maintain outstanding client relationships
- Provide an industry leadership role
- Deliver consistent financial returns
- Report to the board and propose long term strategies and business plans that will evolve with market demand
- Motivate, communicate and lead the team
- Ensure risks to the organisation are minimised and monitored
- Be true to the company core values
- A strong understanding of and ideally employment within the NZ financial services industry.
- A strong sales or key account background having led a sales team in a service orientated industry such as financial services, hospitality, travel, technology, telecommunications, real estate or similar.
- Ambitious and looking for a rapidly expanding privately owned company where there is a potential to grow and generate good income
- Good corporate management experience with a proven record of implementing the systems and processes to enable a business to rapidly expand.
- Ability to develop and implement a business plan.
- Good understanding of business financials and ratios.
- A proven ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A sound understanding of technology and technology trends.
This represents an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to take a bold step in their career. This is a company with a long history, a reputation for best practice, trusted advice, competent staff, and solid foundations in the financial services regulatory space in New Zealand. This role is ideal for a dynamic and committed leader who is looking to reach their full potential.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Joe Whitfield on 09 374 7340.