Director Transformation and Change
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 8 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-07 public-sector-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 190000 260000 260000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This organisation is introducing a new Investment System to support decision making and delivery of the transformation and change programme, to align processes, capabilities, information and behaviours to improve decision making, deliver business change and realise tangible benefits. The Transformation and Change portfolio is the permanent capability leading delivery of significant initiatives within the investment portfolio and provides the Centre of Excellence for programme delivery.
The Director of Transformation and Change is one of two new senior leadership positions tasked with bringing the new investment model to realisation. Working in partnership with the Director Investment Portfolio, this role provides strategic advice to the Executive and leads the delivery of programmes and projects across the Transformation and Change portfolio.
The Director will lead a highly specialise team of programme and project specialists, ensuring a constant learning loop of innovation and improvement through the use of programme and project best practice.
- Provide specialist advice and thought leadership on programme and project management practice
- Translate strategies and plans to a programme and project management practice to grow and improve change delivery capability
- Work in close partnership with and support the Director Investment Portfolio to provide enterprise assurance on the enterprise portfolio
- Lead the development and implementation of fit for purpose programme, project and change management systems, tools and methodologies
- Engage with all levels across the organisation to ensure successful delivery of the Transformation and Change portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships across a range external and internal stakeholders
Key skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success leading cross-organisational strategic initiatives to transform organisations
- Proven experience providing strategic advice to executive and senior leaders in large, complex operational organisations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage and influence executive decision makers
The ideal candidate will have significant senior leadership experience and be able to demonstrate having worked with Executive Leaders to deliver significant organisational transformation and change. You will have experience leading through change, modelling innovation and working collaboratively with both internal and external partners.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.