Licensed Immigration Adviser
Consultant Erin Donkin
Date posted 3 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 consultancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As a Licensed Immigration Adviser at this firm you will learn from industry leaders while working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment dedicated to superlative client service.
This Global 100 firm specialises in providing a range of immigration advice and services to clients. These range from individuals and small local businesses to some of the world’s largest companies. You will have the opportunity to work at an industry leading Immigration firm and learn from highly respected leaders.
About the role:
As an Adviser you will benefit from direct engagement with the Practice Leader and have responsibility for a range of clients. This involves liaison, delivery of cases and provision of immigration advice. You will also be given the chance to contribute to business development, project work and general client management including advising blue-chip business partners/clients. This position is an opportunity to work with a smart, motivated peer group whose passion is immigration.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage case work and work flow including timely application submissions
- Provide immigration advice to a variety of clients
- General business development activities
- Licensed Immigration Adviser
- Corporate immigration work experience required
- Approximately two years’ experience in NZ immigration regulations and policy
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to manage high volumes of work
- Team player in a fun, social and welcoming team environment
At this firm every individual is empowered to make a difference for their clients. You will benefit from a collegial environment, career progression opportunities and an interesting, diverse client base.