Consultant Sam Lindsay
Date posted 6 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-05 property-and-housing Christchurch Canterbury 2/169 Madras St, Christchurch Central, Christchurch NZ 8011 NZD 85000 120000 120000 YEAR The Property Group https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/tpg-logo.gif
A nationwide private property company seeks a Senior Planner for its Christchurch operations.
Our purpose is to deliver property expertise that builds a stronger New Zealand
The Property Group Limited (TPG) is New Zealand’s largest specialist property consultancy with over 20 years’ experience. We deliver technical excellence in a range of property services to corporate, government and private landowners. We are proud to be a 100% privately owned New Zealand company. With a nationwide presence and a team of over 170 people, our clients have the advantage of nationwide networks combined with local knowledge
What you will be doing:
You will be joining a team which is passionate about what it does, combined with strong technical planning experience in the Resource Management Act (RMA) and urban planning. The range of work you can typically expect to be involved with includes:
- Securing resource consents for development projects
- Processing resource consents for local authorities
- Preparing notices of requirement for infrastructure projects
- Preparing district plan changes
- Providing advanced urban policy and strategy advice for central and local government.
What you will bring:
If you have the following skills, knowledge or experience, or have the potential to develop in these areas, then we would love to hear from you:
- Minimum of five years of RMA planning experience, ideally in local government or a private consultancy
- A passion for providing astute and practical planning advice
- Ability to combine your technical planning background with an eye for business development opportunities
- Strong relationship management experience and a track record of forging strong relationships within and beyond your workplace
- Experience in coaching, guiding and mentoring junior team members
Strong business acumen and established networks that can contribute to extending our existing client base.
What we offer:
Joining the TPG team means joining a culture which values you and values your individual needs. We offer a competitive remuneration package, career progression and learning and development opportunities, as well as a fun social work culture.
We are open to considering a flexible arrangement for this role so let us know how that might work for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sam Lindsay on 027 5665 707.