Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Consultant Jamie Kelly
Date posted 11 November 20192019-12-03 2019-12-11 transport-and-rail Auckland Airport Auckland NZ NZD 35 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will have confidence and be articulate, with strong written & verbal communication skills that has a good understanding of HR legislation.
Our client is Asia Pacific’s largest privately-owned logistics company with operations employing more than 24,000 people and spanning 12 countries. Everyday our multinational team delivers food, medicines and resources across those 12 countries.
Expertise in and HR generealist and ER matters and industrial relations. If you have experience in bargaining, employment law and/or managing employment matters.
The HR Advisor is responsible to the HR Manager to provide services across all human resources functions. The role will manage all disciplinary activity throughout the Auckland sites.
You will also provide administrative support and systems maintenance and provide back-up to the Human Resources Department across various generalist functions and activities.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Managing employment relations.
- Manage, lead and develop ACC LTI .
- Lead different HR Projects.
- Developing competitive benefit packages.
- Ensuring all packages and benefits are legal, and that all tax and that all audit requirements are met.
- Maintaining and developing personnel record systems and ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Support the recruitment administration process for business units effective and consistent with business requirements and meets agreed targets.
- Stong experience in Employee Relations
- Generalist HR experience
- Right to work within New Zealand
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jamie Kelly on 09 374 7357.