Recruitment Consultant - Legal division
Salary + bonus
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 recruitment-consultancy Wellington CBD Wellington NZ NZD 55000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Recruitment Consultant - Legal Division - in a leading global talent agency * Full training programme, ongoing professional development and great culture * Unrivalled career progression and international opportunities
Robert Walters are keen to hear from legal professionals or law graduates looking to develop their career in an autonomous, client facing and commercially driven role designed to utilise industry knowledge and experience.
- Develop existing client relationships and new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build corporate relationships
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieve revenue targets in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- A strong background and network within the legal field
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on building and strengthening client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.