Change and Benefits Manager
Consultant Charlotte Holmes
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-10 public-sector-and-housing Wellington Wellington NZ NZD 80000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
This role sits in a dynamic and growing change team in a public sector organisation. This is a busy, fast paced work environment with a strong culture that puts an emphasis on professional development and looking after their people.
About the role:
As the Change and Benefits Manager, you will be accountable for working with the business on change initiatives to build awareness and understanding of change ability, and to provide support and services implementing change for people and the organisation.
You will utilise your strong stakeholder engagement skills, whilst finding ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness of change.
- Develop and lead thinking relevant to the leadership and management of change ability and readiness, benefits management and realisation
- Manage benefits from identification to realisation
- Ensure the implementation and embedding of new capabilities are delivered by the projects
- Build and maintain strong connections across the business
- Build productive relationships across networks and internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a high level of service delivery to the business
- Share the compelling case for change with frontline staff
- Develop and implement training for frontline staff and people leaders about new work processes
- Excellent ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven experience working in project environments
- An understanding of Change Management practices and approaches
- Proactive and Agile mindset
- An understanding of the machinery of government
- Desire to develop your change management career
In this role, you will be part of a dynamic and energetic change team, working on a number of high profile initiatives. You will be exposed to stakeholders across the whole business, building great, long lasting relationships. This role is a great way to boost your change experience and take the next step in your career.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Holmes on 04 471 9734.