Human Resources Business Partner
Consultant Jwan Kattan
Date posted 4 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 insurance Takapuna Auckland NZ NZD 110000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic Financial Services organisation is looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join their team.
You will be working for a fantastic Financial Services brand with a global reach. This is a business that values people and strives to be a great place to work. You will be joining the organisation during a period of exciting change where you can be a part of the transformation.
You will bring your strong generalist HR business partnering skills and experience to drive strategy across the business units during this period of change and contribute to shaping the HR function going forward
- Develop and drive strong people strategy for various business units
- Provide solutions across the full HR mix to support the business and people strategy
- Proactive recommendation of HR policies and best people practice
- Coach and advise key stakeholders on the use of HR tools & resources
- Partner with business units as well as junior members of the team to support the business’s HR objectives and lead/contribute to HR projects
- Strong HR generalist experience with specialised skills in ER/IR and Performance Management within New Zealand
- Strong HR Business Partner experience ideally within Financial Services
- Change Management experience
- Proven experience in business partnering with strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- HR qualification is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a values-based business in a period of change and transformation in a high performing and supportive team. In return you will receive a generous salary, a discretionary bonus scheme, fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jwan Kattan on 09 374 7300.