Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Amy Martin
Date posted 9 February 2017
A well known and globally recognised company is looking for a driven HR Analyst to drive the Payroll and finance functions of the business.
This company is a leader in the field of beauty and cosmetics with a presence in over 130 countries, and known widely for its promotion of equality and diversity.
The purpose of this role is to assist the HR Manager with a wide variety of Payroll and Finance administrative services, ensuring the effective administration of the Human Resources function, with particular focus on maintaining and providing accurate payroll records and reports.
- Deliver monthly headcount reports to Financial Controllers and maintain SAP records. Assist the HR Manager with other reporting when required i.e. for zone queries and/or visits
- Prepare purchase orders as requested (i.e. for training, accommodation bookings, recruitment, catering)
- Assist with ad-hoc requests for financial data and analysis
- Assist the HR Manager in the preparation of information for annual budget plans
- Contribute to effective HR/Payroll performance through regular and ongoing liaison with Human Resource team members
- Previous experience in payroll data
- Knowledge of current legislation regarding payroll and related matters i.e. the Holidays Act, Employment Relations Act
- Confident presenter when dealing with all employees for payroll and ad hoc queries
- Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
- Competent computer user, intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) & SAP (or other HR database system)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world renowned company where promoting employee equality and individuality is a core value. Join a supportive and high achieving team where hard work will be fully rewarded.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy Martin on 09 374 7347.