Senior HR & Payroll Administrator
Salary Discounted carparking + Kiwisaver
Consultant Karishma Kikla
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-01 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland NZ NZD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Fun and supportive environment to grow your HR & Payroll career
Our client is a leading provider of print and business technology solutions in New Zealand and Australia.
Reporting into the People and Culture manager, you will also be working closely with the finance team to provide accurate and efficient administrative support for the entire team as well as managing, controlling and processing Payroll and payroll related duties.
- Support with HR administration activities
- Support recruitment activities and organize some office engagement activities from time to time
- End to end payroll processing (fortnightly)
- Maintenance of the 3 different payroll systems
- Calculate, process and reconcile: increases & related back pays, bonus and commission payments
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Checking and auditing of all payrolls, for legal compliance and awards
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or a related field (desired)
- Previous experience in an HR administrative role with Payroll responsibilities
- High attention to detail with ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Exceptional communication and administration skills
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly competent in the use of MS Office suite especially Excel as well as knowledge of Payroll systems i.e. ipayroll, flexitime and MYOB
- Self-starter with the ability to work both autonomously and with a team
This is a great opportunity to develop your HR & Payroll career within a supportive & collaborative environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Karishma Kikla on 09 374 7362.