Human Resources Advisor
Salary Competitive Salary bonus and benefits package
Consultant Jwan Kattan
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 human-resources-and-personnel Takapuna Auckland NZ NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic retail brand is looking for an experienced Human Resources Advisor to join their close-knit team.
A well-known large retail brand with a large market presence across New Zealand and Australia.
You will bring your strong generalist HR skills and experience to support the all elements of operational HR functions across the business. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will collaborate across the full HR mix with a special focus on ER.
- Employment Relations and investigations
- End to end Recruitment and Onboarding
- Assisting with Change Management and Organisational Development
- Supporting the Health & Safety function
- HR Administration such as the preparation of contracts, letters and visa checks
- Slight travel around Auckland required
- Sound HR generalist experience with specialised skills in ER/IR and Performance Management in New Zealand
- Strong influencing skills with high levels of resilience
- Ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in an HR role with experience in ER
- Experience in Retail or a Sales based business is preferred
- Experience in HRIS and strong experience in Microsoft Office
- An energetic and forward-thinking approach
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. In return you will receive a generous salary, fantastic benefits and clear career progression opportunities
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jwan Kattan on 09 374 7300.