HR Administrator - 12 Month FTC
Consultant Jwan Kattan
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-12 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 55000 62000 62000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Administrator to join an award winning business with a fantastic HR team.
An Auckland based, global organisation is looking for a talented HR Administrator to join their high performing team.
You will be responsible for providing quality and effective administrative support to the HR team across the full HR mix.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support the development of HR programmes and initiatives for the business
- Assist employees with HR and Payroll queries where required
- Conduct new and existing employee contracts with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage HR related employee events
- Produce all new starter documentations and conduct comprehensive Exit interviews
- Maintain knowledge of Health & Safety procedures and safe work practices
- Coordinate end of month employee initiatives
- Contribute to a high performance service culture within the team and the wider business
- Ideally a tertiary qualification in HR or related disciplines
- 1-2 year's experience in an HR Administration role
- Excellent organisation, time management and attention to detail skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation, facilitation and training skills
- Self-managing with a positive can-do attitude
You will have the opportunity to join a fantastic brand with a high performing team where training and ongoing development is offered. The business also offers an inclusive and fun culture where success is celebrated and hard work is rewarded. This is a 12 month fixed term contract with a possibility of going permanent. If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jwan Kattan on 09 374 7300.