Consultant Hayley Davidson
Date posted 31 May 2022auckland human-resources/hr-administration 2022-06-06 2022-07-30 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company: Working within one of the largest global professional services networks, you will be joining a business that strives towards innovative problem solving, building strong relationships, and providing the best possible service to their clients. About the role: As a People and Culture Coordinator you will be sitting within the People and Culture team, completing, and coordinating day-to-day P&C administrative duties, whilst supporting the HR Business Partners and HR Advisors.
- Liaise with the Talent Acquisition team regarding recruitment duties, such as booking interviews and completing reference checks
- Efficient creation of contract documentation and induction plans for new employees
- Ownership of end-to-end leavers process
- General HR and administrative support to HR Business Partners and HR Advisors
- Supporting the graduate campaign and contribute to the onboarding of interns and graduates
- Complete regular reporting on "people movement's", including leave balances and maintain employee records
- Increase and enhance People and Culture’s contribution and presence to the wider business
- Support and contribute to other projects as required
- 2 year's experience working as an HR Administrator or Coordinator within the professional services industry
- Self-motivated mindset that actively contributes to personal development planning
- Knowledge of relevant and current NZ employment legislation and HR best practice
- Maintain a strict sense of professional ethics and maintain confidentiality & privacy
- Tertiary qualification within HR is desirable
What’s in it for you:
If you are an enthusiastic HR professional looking to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you! You will be joining a global company, who value their people and provide a supportive and solution focused business. They encourage self-development initiatives and provide mentorship and coaching to help grow and develop their staff to reach their maximum potential. This is an incredible opportunity to help kick-start your HR career!
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading professional services firms are looking for a Junior HR Advisor to join their team! They offer a supportive, team-orientated culture with great growth and development opportunities for all employees. As a Junior HR Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing generalist HR services to all staff, Managers and Partners. About the role: The Junior HR Advisor will be a part of the People & Culture team and be responsible for dealing with a full range of HR duties including reporting on HR and people metrics, continual improvement initiatives, supporting seniors with employment relation issues, and providing recruitment assistance when required.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading commercial law firms has an opening to join their Talent Acquisition and HR team as a Talent Consultant on a fixed term contract. They have a fun, dynamic and supportive working culture and provide a flexible working environment. About the role: As a Talent Consultant you will be the go-to person for talent and onboarding, by providing excellent recruitment and talent management services to Partners and Managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 16 June 2022About the company: Working within the public sector, you will be joining a company that is extremely passionate about their people, and the health and safety of New Zealander’s. About the role: The HR Coordinator will be sitting within the HR team and will work closely supporting both the Recruitment and wider HR team. You will be providing general HR administrative support as required whilst building your HR knowledge within a supportive environment.