Salary Competitive salary
Location Mount Wellington
Consultant Amy Martin
Date posted 16 February 2017
This market leading company is seeking a capable and confident HR Advisor to join the team on a 3 month temporary basis.
We need someone to hit the ground running in this busy 3 month assignment. You will be an integral part of the HR team and will be responsible for providing an effective and professional HR service covering the full generalist remit.
- Provide employment relations support and assistance to managers/supervisors
- Support the Senior HR Advisor to ensure the ongoing development of HR strategies, systems, policies and procedures in line with current legislation
- Comply with all company H&S requirements and take an active role in maintaining H&S standards according to company guidelines
- Manage the day to day processing and administration of relevant documentation for the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field preferred.
- 2-5 years relevant NZ HR Advisory experience.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand
This is a great opportunity to showcase your HR advisory expertise and make a difference in this well regarded company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy Martin on 09 374 7347.