HR Service Centre Manager
Consultant Leeanne Matthews
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great opportunity for a HR guru to join a large, vibrant, high performing organisation and contribute to the culture and growth of this company by providing pragmatic HR advice to support people leaders and teams. A 12-month fixed contract to cover maternity leave.
The HR Service Centre Manager will be responsible for a wide range of HR generalist tasks and will have:
- A working understanding of employment law, compensation, organisational planning, recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, safety, in relation to all parts of the employee lifecycle.
- Knowledge and understanding of HR, Benefits and Payroll processes is preferred
- An understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
The successful candidate will have high energy and be enthusiastic and ambitious with a strong willingness to learn and develop professionally. In addition, candidates will have:
- A minimum of 4 years leading a team to deliver administrative services to a large scale organisation.
- Experience managing a team where high volumes and throughput is reported on and measured.
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Leeanne Matthews on 04 471 9724.