Consultant Leeanne Matthews
Date posted 3 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 human-resources-and-personnel 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Excellent opportunity for an energetic person with great people skills to join a wider People & Culture team as a Recruitment advisor.
WorkSafe New Zealand is the workplace health and safety regulator. Our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. We are charged with leading New Zealand to achieve healthy and safe workplaces by using an engagement, education and enforcement approach.
About the role:
The Recruitment Advisor will work alongside hiring managers across WorkSafe, providing advice on resourcing and selection practices to enable us to attract and secure permanent, fixed term and contract staff to meet our people capability needs in an effective, timely and professional manner.
- Advise hiring managers on recruitment processes and recommended sourcing strategies.
- Support bulk recruitment activity for trainee intakes of 10-20 people from across NZ. This typically occurs 1-2 times per year and requires active participation in recruitment panels and selection decisions.
- Take care of WorkSafe’s reputation and employment brand by ensuring that high-quality Position Descriptions and Job ads are in place before any go-to-market activity occurs.
- Maintain a good level of awareness on emerging recruitment and labour market trends to provide high quality advice on appropriate recruitment strategies.
- Work with suppliers such as recruitment agencies, organisational psychologists and vendors to ensure that WorkSafe has strong and effective working relationships that deliver quality outcomes.
- Experience in either a specialist recruitment function or in a HR generalist capacity with a significant recruitment component and exposure to a variety of recruitment tools and methodologies
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service along with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong personal organisation skills and an ability to maintain delivery against multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Is a collaborative team-worker who can step outside of position to support other HR priorities and in turn can engage HR colleagues to support recruitment needs.
WorkSafe is a great place to work. We are all united in the vision of ensuring everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Leeanne Matthews on 04 471 9724.