Salary $25 - $30 per hour
Consultant Lisa Zheng
Date posted 3 September 2018 2018-09-032018-10-03 human-resources-and-personnel 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Strengthen your HR experience in this junior HR Advisory role within this down to earth and supportive organisation
This well-known international logistics company is looking for a strong junior HR Advisor to assist the HR team during a busy transitional period. Be part of a supportive and collaborative team who are wanting a keen HR professional who is wanting build their skill set.
This is a contract role for an initial 2-3 month period with potiential to extend.
- Staying informed of internal and external initiatives and changes, and identifying and effectively executing HR's role in the business
- Ensuring that the HR advice and support is consistent, accurate, relevant and timely
- Delivering fair and equitable processes and guidelines on employee counselling and discipline
- General HR administration - monitoring and responding to messages in the Human Resources mailbox, drafting employment agreements, variations on terms and conditions of employment and other documents as required
- Developing, collating and distributing HR information on a monthly and/or as required basis and providing backup to the HR Advisors as required
- 2-3 years HR coordinator experience
- Experience working in a blue collar environment essential
- Must have valid driver’s license as role requires some travel between three South Auckland locations
- Understanding of unions and ER would be ideal
- Strong administrative skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your HR advisory experience within a supportive, engaged and high performing team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lisa Zheng on 09 374 7357.