People & Talent Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Consultant Jwan Kattan
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-18 it Auckland CBD Auckland Auckland CBD NZ NZD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting new opportunity to join a growin business within the Technology industry to own the Talent & HR function.
You will responsible for end to end recruitment across all levels and units as well as HR initiatives and plans. Working closely with line managers, you will provide coaching and support across recruitment and the full emplyee lifecycle.
- Partner with the business to build relationships with stakeholders and provide recruitment and HR advice
- End to end recruitment for higher level roles across the business with a focus in IT
- Responsible for new employee onboarding
- work with senior stakeholders to develop HR initiatives and plans as well as drive change
- Support line managers in running performance and salary review processes
- Run Payroll on a monthly basis in conjuction with the finance team
- Manage basic ER cases
- Strong end to end recruitment experience, ideally within an IT/Technology background
- Experience across generalist HR disciplines (at least 1 year)
- Experience driving culture and engagement within a business
- Comfortable in a fast moving environment and implementing change
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to challenge and influence key stakeholders
You will have the opportunity to take your Talent & HR career to the next level in a people based environment. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a potential to go permanent. You will also have the ability to put your ideas forward, be a true consultant to your stakeholders and be a part of exciting change as the company grows.
If the above sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jwan Kattan on 09 374 7300.