Human Resource Consultant
Salary Flexible working, health insurance, petrol allowance and more!
Consultant Izzy Millar
Date posted 4 May 2022wellington human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-05-04 2022-07-03 human-resources-and-personnel Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the role - Work alongside the operations team in this sole-charge generalist human resource management role to provide best practice people initiatives, and support to this internationally recognised brand. This role as Human Resource Consultant is based in Wellington, full-time, and a permanent position. In this role there is encouragement to grow within the business, and strengthen your skills as an human resource management professional.
- Provide HR leadership and support to the Operations team who manage all company-owned sites.
- Assist in implementing HR strategies that drive high performance, with a people-centric focus.
- Build the capability and coach the group's Operations team across the generalist HR function.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships across the wider group.
- Identify and implement process improvements based on continuous development, and business-needs.
About you -
- Strong HR generalist experience, including but not limited to: performance management, employment relations (ER) and end-to-end recruitment.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience mentoring and/or coaching in a formal, or an informal capacity is advantageous but not critical.
- Strong organisation, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Flexible working capacity.
- Competitive salary.
- Petrol Allowance.
- Health Insurance.
Want to hear more?
Reach out to Isabella Millar on (04) 471 9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org