Junior HR Advisor
Consultant Hayley Davidson
Date posted 30 June 2022auckland human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-07-03 2022-08-29 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading professional services firms are looking for a Junior HR Advisor to join their team! They offer a supportive, team-orientated culture with great growth and development opportunities for all employees. As a Junior HR Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing generalist HR services to all staff, Managers and Partners. About the role: The Junior HR Advisor will be a part of the People & Culture team and be responsible for dealing with a full range of HR duties including reporting on HR and people metrics, continual improvement initiatives, supporting seniors with employment relation issues, and providing recruitment assistance when required.
- Contribute to P&C continuous improvement initiatives
- Support Senior HR colleagues and managers on solving ER issues
- Aid HR Administrators regarding the end-to-end recruitment process
- Coordinating and producing HR reports and metrics on behalf of HR team
- Delivering communications to the HR team and wider business
- Increase & enhance P&C’s contribution & presence to the wider business
- 1-2 year's experience within an HR generalist or HR Coordinator role
- Previous experience in dealing with ER cases
- Knowledge of relevant and current NZ employment legislation
- Prior experience working in a professional services environment would be desirable
- Ability to build strong working relationships, internally and externally
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Tertiary qualification within HR is desirable
What’s in it for you:
If you are an HR generalist or coordinator who is looking to take a step up in your HR career, then this is the role for you! You will be joining a global organisation that embraces diversity, mentor ship, and employee development. They have a fantastic company culture and drive self-development initiatives, so you can develop your skills within specialist areas of HR. This is a chance to gain experience within an HR generalist position with great career progression opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022About the company: A global organisation that specialises in industrial and commercial tools. Their tools are manufactured all over the world! You will be joining a team of hard-working people that are all passionate about their work. Their head office is based in West Auckland, in the friendly suburb of Hobsonville. About the role: The HR Administrator is a newly created role, that will be supporting the Financial Controller/HR Manager with all HR duties. There is a lot of room for growth in this role and to broaden the responsibilities within the HR capacity.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 26 July 2022The Corporate Audit function at a large consultancy is looking for a Resource Allocation and Assessment Manager. The successful candidate will be tasked with optimally allocating staff to audit engagements among other strategic responsibilities to ensure that team output is as efficient as possible. This position reports into a Partner and there is an administrative assistant who will report into this position.