Contract type: FULL_TIME
Consultant: Emma Fisher
Job reference: 1871040/001
Date posted: 7 February 2024auckland human-resources/hr-generalist 2024-02-07 2024-04-07 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The HR Advisor will be a part of the People & Culture team and be responsible for dealing with a full range of HR duties including reporting on HR and people metrics, continual improvement initiatives, supporting seniors with employment relation issues, and providing recruitment assistance when required.
• Contribute to P&C continuous improvement initiatives.
• Support Senior HR colleagues and managers on solving ER issues.
• Assist the wider people team with end-to-end recruitment processes.
• Coordinating and producing HR reports and metrics on behalf of HR team.
• Delivering communications to the HR team and wider business.
• Increase & enhance P&C’s contribution & presence to the wider business.
• 2+ year's experience within an HR generalist or HR Coordinator role.
• Previous experience in dealing with ER cases.
• Knowledge of relevant and current NZ employment legislation.
• Ability to build strong working relationships, internally and externally.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Tertiary qualification within HR is desirable.
What’s in it for you:
If you are an HR generalist who is looking for their next contract within the Human Resources space, then this is the role for you! You will be joining an organisation that embraces diversity, mentor ship, and employee development. They have a fantastic company culture and drive self-development initiatives, so you can develop your skills within specialist areas of HR.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Fisher on 09 374 7348.
Robert Walters and New Zealand Rugby invite you to find your incredible. When people and businesses find their incredible, icons are created, and the world's best teams are formed. Find your incredible with Robert Walters.