HR Analyst - Temp
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jamie Kelly
Date posted 2 October 20192019-10-03 2019-11-01 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland CBD Auckland NZ NZD 30 40 40 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading financial services organisation is looking for a switched on HR Analyst to hit the ground running with a new project
- Contribute to effective HR performance through regular and ongoing liaison with Human Resource team members
- Assist the HR Manager in the preparation of information for annual budget plans
- Provide data and analysis support
- Perform data compilation, reporting and analysis across a variety of Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to enable varying processes such as HR Audit, remuneration reviews, and benefits administration.
- Fulfil activities related to reporting and analysis by developing key metrics, providing critical analysis for informed decision making and providing complex recurring and ad-hoc reports.
- To provide functional and technical support to the HR team and wider organisation in the use and maintenance of People data and repositories.
- Demonstrated creative approach to problem solving with high-level of attention to detail.
- Experience in reporting and analysis of customer driven data or large datasets
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent administration, organisation and time management skills
- Competent computer user, intermediate level of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) & SAP (or other HR database system)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent accuracy
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jamie Kelly on 09 374 7357.