Human Resource Data Analyst
Salary Competitive hourly rate.
Consultant Izzy Millar
Date posted 7 June 2022wellington human-resources/hris 2022-06-07 2022-07-07 human-resources-and-personnel Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a rare opportunity for a Human Resource Data Analyst to contribute to an large and impactful transformation project in the public sector.
What skills you will need to be successful in this role -
- Strong experience in delivering project-orientated workforce analytics and insights through the creation of metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Strong experience in drawing key Human Resource (HR) trends and insights to support the Human Resource function to make informed decisions across the organisation.
- The capability to correct, and maintain accurate data within HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Strong experience in analysing and synthesising data in order to identify associations, risks, and support the HR team through these insights.
About you -
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience using HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven stakeholder/management engagement skills.
- High-level of problem solving, decision making skills and the capacity to work in an adaptable manner.
Want to hear more?
Get in contact with Isabella Millar (04) 471 9740 or email@example.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 30 June 2022We are on the hunt for an experienced Employment Relations Consultant to contribute their skills to complicated, and challenging cases within the public-sector. This will require someone with strong problem solving and mediation skills, combined with significant work experience in the employment relations space.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate.Location: WellingtonDate posted: 3 June 2022We are on the look out for an Instructional Designer looking utilise their skills in the end-to-end development of capability building and employee development e-learning resources. This would include collaboration with varying management teams, key stakeholders and supporting current team members.