Learning & Development Team Leader
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Amy Martin
Date posted 10 January 2017
A well known multinational organisation is seeking a talented L&D team leader to join their high performing and energetic team.
This pivotal role is responsible for managing a team of eight trainers, leading them to bridge the identified skill and competency gaps within the organisation and ensuring staff are capable of successfully delivering the business objectives.
- Ensuring the Learning and Development team deliver training to the business in alignment with the training strategy and purpose
- Ensure the Learning and Development team delivers a high quality, low cost outcome that responds appropriately and effectively to business needs, in line with the organisational alignment model
- Ensures training interventions are evaluated appropriately
- To identify continuous improvement opportunities to achieve planned service outcomes
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous Training facilitation experience preferred
- NCEA Level 2 – minimum
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline preferred
- Must display a high level of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality at all times
This is an outstanding opportunity for an L&D professional to join a supportive and friendly team environment where ongoing training and development will be provided and career progression will be fully supported.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy Martin on 09 374 7347.