Learning & Development Advisor
Salary Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Consultant Jwan Kattan
Date posted 18 November 20192019-11-18 2020-01-17 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a global business for an experienced Learning & Development Advisor to support in implementing the new OMS.
This is a newly created opportunity to support the implementation of the Operations Management System (OMS) across several sites within the country. You will be responsible for the development and coaching of the site leadership team to drive standardisation and cultural changes.
- Train and coach the leadership team on OMS principles and elements
- Present expected roles & responsibilities and level of support required from them in the OMS journey
- Present the necessary documentation & technology to that will enable and deliver the OMS
- Support the site leadership team to build the infrastructure and culture of OMS
- Develop business cases of sites that are under OMS implementation
- Lead plan reviews and process improvements
- Strong experience in a Learning & Development role across various levels
- Experience in OMS implementation is desireable
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Performance Management and continuous process improvement methodologies
- Strong skills in process understanding and LEAN approach
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
This is hands-on role where you will have the opportunity to train and coach employees across the country. If you're looking for a business that provides progression and a great culture, we'd love to hear from you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jwan Kattan on 09 374 7300.