Health and Safety Advisor
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Amy Martin
Date posted 17 January 2017
You will be responsible for promoting a culture where outstanding health and safety practices are given the highest priority and managed successfully across the company.
This well established manufacturing firm has a strong focus on innovation and environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the unit manager, you will be responsible for guiding the health and safety principles, with a particular focus on environment, health, safety and risk. You will be looked upon as a source of support and will be accountable in ensuring our units objectives are in line with the company’s objectives.
- Work in partnership with management to develop and maintain effective H&S strategies, Safety Management Programs and SOPs
- Support an environment where superior health and safety results are the goal of every employee, contractor and sub contractor and help build safety leadership and capability at all levels.
- Co-ordinate and deliver effective training at every level of the business
- Guide and support the accident investigation process
- A minimum of four years experience in a similar role, or a relevant qualification
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of EHSR legislation
- A high level of professionalism and an ability to communicate and build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong eye for detail, as well as outstanding report writing and presentation skills
This is an excellent opportunity to hit the ground running and make an impact across the board. For the right candidate, there will be potential for training and development within this highly regarded company.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy Martin on 09 374 7347.