Senior Advisor Health and Safety
Salary Competitivve Salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Nicola Colson
Date posted 15 February 2017
The Ministry of Justice has expanded its team delivering Health and Safety and Emergency Management and are seeking a Senior Advisor based at National Office.
The Ministry of Justice leads the justice sector and is wide ranging in what it provides from administering courts, legal aid, public defence service, policy advice and settlement agreements. With over 4,000 staff working over 90 sites the health and safety team are critical to the implementation of and ongoing support and improvement to health and safety initiatives within the Ministry of Justice.
About the role:
The Health and Safety and Emergency Management Team develops and delivers strategies and procedures that make the Ministry of Justice a great and safe place to work. As a Senior Advisor you will be responsible to the Team Manager for the provision of support and advice to a range of internal business units and locations, and will take the lead on innovative and exciting programmes of work.
- Health and safety work programme ensuring high quality outcomes
- Encourage and inspire employee engagement in programmes
- Provide advice and support leadership
- Analyse current audit compliance information and business intelligence
- Work with managers to develop strategies
- Drive continuous improvement
- Passionate about health and safety and inspiring others to feel the same
- Able to gather information, conduct analysis and identify gaps
- Relevant qualification or working knowledge
- Ability to influence others to enable delivery of process improvements
Be part of an innovative and proactive team involved in cutting edge delivery, in a great working environment with an engaged senior leadership team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Colson on 04 471 9715.