Health & Safety Coordinator
Salary Competitive Salary and benefits package
Consultant Jwan Kattan
Date posted 12 May 20192019-05-12 2019-07-11 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
A reputable international brand is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join their high performing team.
An international logistics and supply chain company with a strong presence in New Zealand.
This role will offer fantastic training and career progression opportunities. You will be responsible for the Health, Safety and Environment in line with legislation and compliance.
- Control of the Health, Safety and Environment function, to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, company HSE policies and objectives.
- Knowledge and implementation of HSE programs and the cultural realignment of organizations
- Have a good understanding of the management storage and transportation of Hazardous Substances and New Organisms systems
- Assist with planning and implementation of Health and Safety activities such as H&S meetings, World Safety day activities and wellness initiatives
- 1 – 2 years in HSE role in a medium to large organization
- Confident administration skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver training materials relating to Health and Safety in the workplace
This is a great opportunity to develop your HR career within a leading logistics organisation in the Health and Safety field.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jwan Kattan on 09 374 7300.