Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 recruitment-consultancy Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
There are very few graduate opportunities that provide the varied, supportive, dynamic and results-oriented environment that recruitment does. As a Candidate Manager you will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed and will have access to a full training programme to ensure you succeed.
Key Responsibilities of a Candidate Manager:
• Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
• Service, nurture and develop existing client relationships
• Develop new business and drive sales with prospective clients
• Understand clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Create job ads and source suitable professionals for roles
• Achieve revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPI's in a fast moving competitive environment
• Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
• Commercially minded with a natural sales ability
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• Working for a globally recognised brand
• Long-term career path from Candidate Manager with endless internal opportunities
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
This position is located in Auckland CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.