Salary + bonus
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 8 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 recruitment-consultancy Wellington CBD Wellington NZ NZD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Recruitment Consultant in a leading global talent agency * Full training programme, ongoing professional development and great culture * Unrivalled career progression and international opportunities
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
- Develop existing client relationships and new business and drive sales with prospective clients and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Understand clients' business operations and solve their recruitment needs
- Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast moving competitive environment
- Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, positive sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client and candidate relationships and work to targets is essential
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured learning and development and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
With Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.