Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 26 May 2022auckland human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-05-26 2022-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
If you love working and interacting with people, thrive in a fast paced environment and driven to achieve sales results then a career in recruitment could be just the opportunity for you. Alternatively if you are an established recruiter but are looking for a change where you will be guaranteed to work with a team of passionate people, have constant growth and development and established clientele then look no further.
Our Auckland office is expanding! and we are looking for passionate sales professionals with client facing experience or experienced recruitment consultants or to come and join our high performing team.
As an Associate or Recruitment Consultant your role will involve sourcing and management of candidates for a range of contract and permanent vacancies within either Business Support (think Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Office Managers or Receptionists) or Procurement and Property. Please note you don’t need to have experience in either of these discplines that’s our job to teach you!
You will be responsible for:
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact with them to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Identifying and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with candidates
• Professionally and effectively managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
• Maintaining CRM database records and ensuring all information is always up to date
• Identifying and developing new business opportunities through the application of sales, business development and networking strategies
• Sourcing new candidates for the business using a variety of methods, including headhunting, referrals, job boards and networking
• Ideally 12 + months recruitment or client facing sales experience within a corporate environment is preferred
• Desire to work in a target driven, energetic sales environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong, driven work ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
When you become part of Robert Walters, you’ll quickly realise why we pride ourselves on our culture. Our team are made up of high energy people who share a supportive, enthusiastic attitude and make working at Robert Walters a vibrant energetic fun place to be. We prepare our people for success with hands on industry leading training and development in a nurturing supportive learning environment. We give our people the tools, autonomy and flexibility to deliver amazing results.
What we offer:
• Our office is based in Commercial Bay, PWC Building
• Flexible working
• Competitive base salary and bonus structure
• Best in class training and development
• Clear and structured career progression
• Surface pro and phone
• Quarterly team days out
• Subsidised gym memberships
• Autonomous culture with a healthy work/life balance
• Private healthcare insurance
• Volunteering opportunities
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference.
Robert Walters New Zealand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading professional services firms are looking for a Junior HR Advisor to join their team! They offer a supportive, team-orientated culture with great growth and development opportunities for all employees. As a Junior HR Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing generalist HR services to all staff, Managers and Partners. About the role: The Junior HR Advisor will be a part of the People & Culture team and be responsible for dealing with a full range of HR duties including reporting on HR and people metrics, continual improvement initiatives, supporting seniors with employment relation issues, and providing recruitment assistance when required.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading commercial law firms has an opening to join their Talent Acquisition and HR team as a Talent Consultant on a fixed term contract. They have a fun, dynamic and supportive working culture and provide a flexible working environment. About the role: As a Talent Consultant you will be the go-to person for talent and onboarding, by providing excellent recruitment and talent management services to Partners and Managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 16 June 2022About the company: Working within the public sector, you will be joining a company that is extremely passionate about their people, and the health and safety of New Zealander’s. About the role: The HR Coordinator will be sitting within the HR team and will work closely supporting both the Recruitment and wider HR team. You will be providing general HR administrative support as required whilst building your HR knowledge within a supportive environment.