International Candidate Manager (Auckland based)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 3 June 2022auckland human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-03 2022-08-02 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is a world leader in global careers and transitions and the International Candidate Manager (ICM) plays a crucial role in maintaining this reputation by acting as a link between our New Zealand and UK businesses and enabling us to access the best international talent for our NZ clients.
As the ICM you are responsible for talent pooling, advising and supporting candidates in the UK and other international markets that are seeking roles in New Zealand as well as supporting Kiwis emigrating to the UK. The role will be based in Auckland/ Wellington and will work closely with our international teams in London, Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore and the US.
• Partnering with our NZ Recruitment consultants by sourcing and talent pooling candidates via LinkedIn, Robert Walters’s database and referrals in the UK and other international locations based on their sourcing requirements
• Maintain regular contact with Robert Walters Consultants in NZ to assess their future and immediate candidate requirements
• Act as the main point of contact and coordinator for the candidate relocating making sure this is handled with integrity and professionalism
• Conduct candidate screening and assessment alongside the International Career Manager in London
• Provide candidate advice on the New Zealand market by keeping up to date with trends and industry insights
• Attend, organise and host relevant networking events
• Maintain up to date and accurate records of candidate details and recruiting activity
Desired Skills & Experience:
• You will bring a minimum of 12 + months experience in a role which requires strong customer service/coordination skills.
• Previous experience within recruitment, resourcing role is preferred however other relevant commercial experience will be considered
• Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• You must have excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills and be able to work both on personal initiative and in a team environment.
What we offer:
• Our offices are based in Commercial Bay Auckland or Central Wellington
• Flexible working
• Competitive base salary and bonus incentive
• Best in class training and development
• Clear and structured career progression
• International opportunities with offices in 31 countries
• Subsidised gym memberships
• Autonomous culture with a healthy work/life balance
• Private healthcare insurance
• Volunteering opportunities
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that’s open to difference.
To apply please click apply or call Tory Hibbard for a confidential discussion 09 374 7308
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading professional services firms are looking for a Junior HR Advisor to join their team! They offer a supportive, team-orientated culture with great growth and development opportunities for all employees. As a Junior HR Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing generalist HR services to all staff, Managers and Partners. About the role: The Junior HR Advisor will be a part of the People & Culture team and be responsible for dealing with a full range of HR duties including reporting on HR and people metrics, continual improvement initiatives, supporting seniors with employment relation issues, and providing recruitment assistance when required.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading commercial law firms has an opening to join their Talent Acquisition and HR team as a Talent Consultant on a fixed term contract. They have a fun, dynamic and supportive working culture and provide a flexible working environment. About the role: As a Talent Consultant you will be the go-to person for talent and onboarding, by providing excellent recruitment and talent management services to Partners and Managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 16 June 2022About the company: Working within the public sector, you will be joining a company that is extremely passionate about their people, and the health and safety of New Zealander’s. About the role: The HR Coordinator will be sitting within the HR team and will work closely supporting both the Recruitment and wider HR team. You will be providing general HR administrative support as required whilst building your HR knowledge within a supportive environment.