Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager)
Salary attractive salary and benefits
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 20 June 2022auckland human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 human-resources-and-personnel Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
Our Robert Walters Auckland office is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager) to join our Procurement and Property or Technology team. The team is made up of high performers from various backgrounds that love to have fun and passionate about what they do.
We offer excellent training and accelerated career development with the opportunity to build your technical knowledge around Procurement and Property and Technology
Being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with candidates and Recruitment Consultants to help identify excellent talent in the Auckland market. We have a broad range of networking activities and methodologies to help us build strong candidate relationships.
If you are ambitious, naturally drawn to working with people, have an interest and curiosity for the world around you, this could be the right career choice for you. The Candidate Manager role is just the first step in your career with Robert Walters, leading on to an excellent progression path, purely based on merit.
Please note - you do NOT need previous recruitment experience its our job to teach you!
* Identify and attract high calibre candidates for various positions
* Phone qualify candidates and arrange interviews
* Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidate networks
* Work closely with Robert Walters Consultants to deliver exceptional talent to clients in line with their brief
* Understand clients' business operations to provide solutions to their recruitment needs
* Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast-moving competitive environment
* Bachelor's degree qualified or soon to be qualified in a business-related subject
* Ideally prior work experience in a corporate or customer service role (hospitality, retail, phone sales)
* Desire to work in a target driven, consultative sales environment and an interest in business
* An understanding of the recruitment industry and interest in building a long-term career as a Recruitment Consultant within a global business
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills and a real interest in finding out what makes people tick
* Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
* Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
To join us as a Candidate Manager, your skills and experience should include;
* A willingness to learn and develop - you'll always be open to new experiences and situations
* The ability to keep up to date with competitors, market trends and legislative changes
* Excellent communication, team-working and relationship-building skills
* Plenty of initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit
* Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand with local impact
* State of the art offices in Commercial Bay working within a friendly culture built around teamwork
* Make a personal, positive impact to the recruitment process
* Part of a high-performance team with generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
* Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
* Global incentive trips for high achievers
* Expert, hands on training through a structured learning and development and management training programme
* International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
If you are looking to work within an awesome culture and kick-start your career in Recruitment, we want to hear from you!
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 30 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading professional services firms are looking for a Junior HR Advisor to join their team! They offer a supportive, team-orientated culture with great growth and development opportunities for all employees. As a Junior HR Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing generalist HR services to all staff, Managers and Partners. About the role: The Junior HR Advisor will be a part of the People & Culture team and be responsible for dealing with a full range of HR duties including reporting on HR and people metrics, continual improvement initiatives, supporting seniors with employment relation issues, and providing recruitment assistance when required.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors where we work with multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 28 June 2022About the company: One of New Zealand’s leading commercial law firms has an opening to join their Talent Acquisition and HR team as a Talent Consultant on a fixed term contract. They have a fun, dynamic and supportive working culture and provide a flexible working environment. About the role: As a Talent Consultant you will be the go-to person for talent and onboarding, by providing excellent recruitment and talent management services to Partners and Managers.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 16 June 2022About the company: Working within the public sector, you will be joining a company that is extremely passionate about their people, and the health and safety of New Zealander’s. About the role: The HR Coordinator will be sitting within the HR team and will work closely supporting both the Recruitment and wider HR team. You will be providing general HR administrative support as required whilst building your HR knowledge within a supportive environment.