Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: Attractive salary and benefits
Consultant: Jeremy Chai
Job reference: 1569860/001
Date posted: 16 January 2024wellington human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2024-01-16 2024-03-16 recruitment-consultancy Wellington Wellington Wellington NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant you will work closely with an established portfolio of clients and prospect for new business too. This position will suit you if you like to develop strong constructive relationships, are motivated, and eager to give new things a go. In turn, you can expect to receive world class training, career development opportunities in New Zealand and overseas, excellent perks and a culture that supports you to be your best.
You'll work closely with an established portfolio of clients as well as the need to be comfortable to prospect for new business. You will develop strong, constructive relationships with both clients and candidates. In turn, you can expect to receive world class training, career development opportunities in NZ and overseas, excellent perks and a culture that supports you to be your best.
Key Responsibilities | Nga Kawenga Matua:
• Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team metrics in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and networking events (webinars, round tables, lunches etc.)
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Ultimately responsible for providing an exceptional level of service and care to all of our clients and candidates
Key Requirements | Nga Whakaritenga Matua:
• 2+ years previous recruitment experience (local/international) or established client facing experience
• Proven experience working to sales targets or objectives
• Previous experience in business development, pitching and negotiation skills required
What’s in it for you? | He aha kei roto mo koe?:
Robert Walters, our people are our business. Our employee benefits focus on 3 key pillars that work together to promote your mind & body, financial, and social wellbeing.
• Competitive base salary, numerous sales incentive opportunities and exceptional benefits package
• $450 annual wellness contribution, $200 new employee work wardrobe, company paid health insurance, corporate gym discounts, home internet contribution, corporate travel rates and many more!
• We are renown for our structured training and development program
• Clear and structured career progression
• Friday Night Drinks, Quarter end celebrations,
• We are a global company with the opportunity to transfer to one of 31 countries
To apply please click apply or email Jeremy for a confidential discussion: email@example.com
Robert Walters is an equal opportunity employer. We do all we can to create a collaborative and diverse global team, where good ideas can thrive, and our colleagues can learn and lead. We prohibit discrimination based on age, colour, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, We listen deeply and speak directly to create an environment that's open to difference.
Robert Walters and New Zealand Rugby invite you to find your incredible. When people and businesses find their incredible, icons are created, and the world's best teams are formed. Find your incredible with Robert Walters.