Senior Visual Designer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kaviraj Rai
Date posted 24 January 2017
Great opportunity to lead the design work on major programs for an influential organisation.
About the role:
In this role you will be responsible for driving the design projects. You will also be providing direction to other team members and therefore communication skills are key.
- Lead design work on major projects.
- Providing oversight and direction to the team whilst actively designing.
- Planning and executing any scale of marketing/ creative projects either internally or via vendor management.
- Senior stakeholder management and presentation to the business at all levels including board level.
- 5-8 years experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of new interactive technologies and techniques across a variety of platforms. You will be required to draw from these in order to influence your approach.
- Great use of tools for crafting presentations that will be presented to board level.
- Ability to communicate idea through infographics, visual design, prototypes and motion graphs.
- Strong understanding of how to create, implement and maintain a digital brand.
This role is suitable for an ambitious individual who wants to work for a company with huge influence throughout New Zealand. This organisation offers great career progression for anybody who wants to make a difference.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kavi Rai on 09 374 7304.