Digital Experience Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kaviraj Rai
Date posted 2 February 2017
Fantastic opportunity to be a key part of the digital team. In this role you will take the lead to help create next level digital experiences.
This widely recognisable organisation is looking for a motivated and open minded Digital Experience Manager to join their large and ever growing team.
About the role:
In this role you will be managing a variety of projects, campaigns and digital initiatives in order to help increase the profile of the digital platform across the organisation.
- You will be contributing to user experience and user interface design within projects by working alongside various teams.
- Represent stakeholders to the project and development team, and provide clarification and decisions about requirements.
- Applying global best practices to the business in order to drive success.
- You will have to ensure brand guidelines, UX and design frameworks and standards are followed.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Be very familiar with customer journey and user experience design.
- Have the ability to build relationships at all levels and maintain these.
- Able to create demonstrable ROI for digital projects and deliver these on time and on budget.
This company offers great career progression for anyone willing to help drive their success.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kavi Rai on 09 374 7304.