Senior UX Designer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kaviraj Rai
Date posted 26 March 2017
This senior role offers the opportunity to be one of the pioneering UX members within the business.
A household name and major international player, this organisation provides a fantastic platform for a senior UX’er to have real impact and shape the organisation.
About the role:
As one of the key members of the UX team in Auckland you will be looked at as the go-to person for the business. Your innovation and ability to craft creative solutions will flourish in this exciting role.
- Design compelling user experiences across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with project and technical teams to define scope and create the final solution
- Be a shining example of user-centred design focused work
- Be an amazing team player who can work with the entire organisation to create the best final product
- Strong demonstrated UX experience
- Ability to translate user needs into engaging user journeys
- Be able to pragmatically work with the business to shape solutions based on customer needs while remaining within business and technology constraints
- Have an understanding of how websites and apps are constructed
This organisation is one of the largest financial institutes in the region and offers limitless career growth opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kavi Rai on 09 374 7304.